High-quality content is something that your audience looks for when they land on your website. Along with the high-quality content, the content you create has to be linkable too. Yes, linkable content is another bifurcation of the mighty content department.
What makes content linkable?
Firstly, what does linkable content mean? Linkable content is a specific page that is designed purely to invite backlinks to your website.
It’s a no-brainer that when your website receives a large number of backlinks from various sources, your domain authority will automatically increase, and thus making the search engine love you.
So, what can be classified as linkable content? First and foremost, the content has to be relevant. Only the relevant content earns backlinks.
Also, your content must be delivering that juice to the users that make your content linkable. If your content isn’t delivering any value to the user, why would someone give you backlinks? Thus, the sole rule to create linkable content; deliver some value and incorporate relevance.
How do you create linkable content?
Now, when you know what does linkable content means, let’s see how do you create linkable content? We answer this question below. Read it out.
1) Begin with understanding your audience: Of course, it is the most important thing if you desire to create linkable content. After all, how would you create value-delivering content if you don’t know your audience?
Knowing your audience will boost the chances of you creating value-delivering content and thus increasing the chances of you earning backlinks.
So, how do you understand your audience? Firstly, analyze your own services & products. Figure out to whom your services & products will benefit the most.
Understanding your audience will imply finding the topics which are relevant, and the topic that your audience would love reading on.
Understanding your audience enable you to generate top-notch content and thus ensuring that you earn high-quality backlinks.
2) Choose the correct set of keywords: Keywords, “the heart of your content” has to be at their place if you desire them to do the task for you.
It all begins with correct keyword research techniques & tools. You have to extract the correct keywords for your article. Try to choose the keywords having high search volume, and low competition.
Never ignore long-tail keywords. Yes, seed keywords have to be your focus, but, the long-tail keywords that would be helping you to yield the desired results.
When you will choose the correct set of keywords, and when you will use it correctly, you will get ranked. People who land on your website searching the key phrase same as yours will find your content relevant and thus you will be earning backlinks.
3) Analyze Your Competition: Analyzing your competition is another important thing to generate linkable content. It gives you clarity on several vital things about creating linkable content.
You can analyze your competitors, check what they are missing out on, and incorporate the same in your content. It will make your visitors believe your website, and the chances of you receiving backlinks will drastically increase, as you are providing them with the content that your competitors aren’t.
4) Write detailed, informational & educative articles: As mentioned, people visit your website to gain some knowledge from your content. They don’t want to know why your services are the best, all they want is a solution and information about the solutions to their problems.
Hence, the importance of writing on-point, detailed, informational & educative articles cannot be stressed enough. Usually, evergreen content fetches more links as they are always informative. Needless to say, if your audience finds what they are looking for in your content, they are going to share it or refer you by sharing your website’s link.
5) Using visuals effectively: Get it very clear, visuals do matter. If your website looks appealing enough, people will stay on it and promote it. If it doesn’t, it’s time to work on visuals.
Visuals come with an amazing ability to invite undivided attention from the people. Visuals you use on your website must convey the message clear to your audience. The more inviting your visuals are, the more your audience would love to refer to your website.
After all, high-quality content, and some appealing visuals, you are making your visitors feel that your content is worth giving a referral to.
Thus, ensure that to create linkable content, you use the visuals effectively in your content.
6) Keep on updating content: Providing your users with fresh value is extremely important to ensure that people refer to your website.
Both people and Google love websites that provide fresh and updated content. If your website is providing fresh content, it is establishing trust among the users, and delivering what users are actually looking for.
Thus, once you publish content, stay in touch with the latest trends about the same, and see what content you can add or update. Updating content is the most important fundamental of creating linkable content.
This is all about linkable content. As mentioned, linkable content is essential to let your website ranked at the top of search engine rankings.
If you are looking to create linkable content for your website, or if you are looking to get your website ranked using the latest and white-hat SEO tactics, do reach out to Pat’s Marketing, a top-rated SEO Consultant in Toronto.
We will be prompt to analyze your business requirements and generate the linkable content accordingly. To connect with our team, call us at 888-488-7287 (toll-free).