350 million is definitely not a small number. But, what does this number stand for? This number stands for the number of Twitter users all over the world. Yes, Twitter hosts this number of visitors. And you can use this platform effectively to ensure that you make your brand reach a large number of people.
Increasing your brand engagement is easy on Twitter if done correctly. Twitter was introduced to let celebrities engage with their fans with ease. But today the platform is much more than interacting with celebrities. You might have seen several brands promoting their services with some witty & creative tweets.
Tips to increase the visibility on Twitter
Here are some tips which you can follow to ensure that you gain maximum visibility on the platform.
1. Provide Quality Content: Twitter is one of the best platforms to promote your content. But quality content. You can’t expect a poor quality of tweet to gain maximum engagement even with a maximum amount of effort.
To promote your brand, the quality of your tweets has to be top-notch. It should summarize your brand and give a clear message about the services you provide. The clearer your tweet is, the more it will get the engagement, and the more your brand will be promoted.
Thus, the very first step to increase the reach of your brand on Twitter is to deliver the users with valuable content. You can use certain piece of information from the Evergreen Content to keep users interested.
2. Analyze Your Audience: Knowing your audience is another important thing to enhance your engagement on Twitter. Analyzing your audience will help you to make relevant tweets and ensure that every tweet reader is able to relate to the same.
It goes without saying that if people find your tweet relatable, users will love to engage with you. After analyzing your audience, you will be able to figure out the direction in which you need to move forward. Thus, analyzing your audience becomes an important step in terms of figuring out the direction of your Twitter campaign.
3. Use Website Efficiently: One of the best and proven ways to gain maximum visibility on Twitter is embedding your tweets with your website. You can post the screenshot of your tweets on your website and ensure that the visitors visiting your website also get a glimpse of your Twitter handle.
If the visitors on the website find the tweets on your website relevant, chances are there that they might land on your Twitter handle and engage with some of your tweets. Sadly, blending the Twitter and website still remains the most underused tactic of gaining engagement.
Not only Twitter, but we also highly advise you to embed all your social media handles with your website to get the best results.
4. Use Links: Don’t hesitate to share links to your content to enhance the visibility of your tweets. However, you need to keep certain things in mind while using the links in your tweet.
Don’t use long links at all. It might confuse the readers and thus they might think of these links as spam. Using Bit.ly is the most efficient way to shorten the length of the URL you use in your tweets.
The more efficiently you use the links, the more it will attract visitors to read your blog and thus eventually increase the traffic. You need to follow a specific link building strategy to get effective backlinks for your social media handles and website.
5. Choosing the Right Time: Another important aspect in increasing the visibility of your Twitter promotion is choosing the right time of posting the tweets. Remember, there are millions of brands using Twitter to promote their brand. Choosing the time on which not many Twitterati are active will make your tweet get lost and thus degrade your engagement.
Usually, you can use weekends effectively as most people get some extra time on weekends to scroll the social media. Also, most people prefer using Twitter after 7 PM as a major class of people are free from their work by this time.
Avoid promoting your brands during the odd / work hours. Not many users are active while these hours and it might cause severe degradation of your engagement in your visibility on Twitter. Thus, choosing the right time for your Twitter postings is of the utmost importance.
6. Create Attractive Visuals: Don’t shy to use some attractive images in support of your tweet. Users get engaged to a tweet with ease if they find the images attractive. Also, don’t hesitate to use some great emojis to express your emotions in a bit more attractive way.
The return for your efforts in creating attractive visuals is guaranteed in the form of an enhanced engagement. You can use various tools and your creativity to ensure to create some very attractive visuals.
7. Don’t Take Entertainment Away: No matter what, people still use social media platforms to refresh the mind. It is your responsibility to not take the entertainment away from them. You can promote your brand by creating some funny GIFs, memes, and tweets. Memes are one of the most popular ways to reach people in a very relatable way.
Spreading smiles is a difficult task. Use your creativity such that it spreads smiles among the people along with creating a positive impression of your brand in their minds.
8. Use Hashtags Optimally: The way you use hashtags decides your reach to a great extent. As much as using hashtags in your tweets is necessary, it is also essential that you don’t overuse the hashtags by any means.
Use the hashtags that are specific, and clear. Using unnecessary hashtags will turn off the user and thus decrease your range to a great extent. You can also use the unique hashtags relevant to your brand’s name. It will enable people to find your brand on Twitter when they search your brand.
9. Replying to Audience: If your brand has a considerable amount of audiences, you might find it difficult to reply to every tweet your brand receives. But replying to the best of them, or replying to someone disappointed with your services, or even replying to some witty tweets with some more wittiness from your end always attracts the user.
The more you engage with your audience, the more your audience will engage with you. If you see some of the giants who are doing good on Twitter, you will notice them replying to numerous tweets in a very classy way.
10. Effective Call-To-Action: You might want to encourage your audience to take further action. It may be anything, subscribing, enrolling, or purchasing. But how do you do it? You need to add an inviting & and effective call-to-action to ensure that you create a positive psychological impact to move further.
The effectiveness of your CTA will be responsible for conversions. Thus, be careful, crisp, and at the same time, creative with your CTA.
Twitter can give a major boost to your Social Media Marketing campaign. However, you need to take care of certain things and keep some tips in mind which are already listed above. If you nail these tips, success awaits you in the form of strong visibility on Twitter.
Additionally, Pat’s Marketing, SEO Company in Toronto might be your destination to ensure a strong online presence of your brand. Reach out to us at 888-488-7287 (toll-free) and make us understand your requirements & vision. We are eager to listen to the same and provide you with the best advice and services.