“Often Love Doesn’t Happen at First Sight. Remarketing gives you a 2nd chance to reach prospects who visited your site!”
Remarketing can help you reach people who have previously visited your website. You can even show these previous visitors ads that are tailored to their needs based on which sections of your site they visited. Your ads could appear to them as they browse other sites that are part of the Google Display Network or as they search for terms related to your products on Google.
With Google Remarketing Ads, you will be pleasantly surprised to find that whole lot of potential customers who earlier dropped off from your website and never returned, are now happily coming back to your website to make their purchase.
How Does Google Remarketing Ads Work?
Remarketing will allow you to track your visitor activity on your website by using cookies and show relevant offers to them as they browse the Internet. For e.g. if an interested prospect was looking for a laptop deal, you can track this and show laptop deals to them as they surf through other websites punching your message harder each time as you follow your prospect throughout their buying cycle till they make a decision.
Why You Should Consider Google Remarketing Ads?
In this competitive business environment, its as simple as “Out of sight, out of mind…”. You have to stay on the top of your customer’s mind to maintain a competitive position in the marketplace. A highly targeted Google Remarketing Ads program helps you achieve exactly this at pennies on a dollar. You can follow up with your prospects throughout their buying cycle without any additional effort on your side.
Another benefit of Remarketing is to recapture the prospects who visited your website initially through Pay Per Click Ads or other marketing channels. So you can increase your ROI.
Finally, you can also customize your Remarketing list creatively. For example, you can find “abandoned shopping cart users” by reaching all the people who created a shopping cart but didn’t complete a transaction or based on a prospect’s visit to certain page/section of your website.
Remarketing Campaign Types
- Google Remarketing Ads – Show image & text Ads to prospects who visited your site previously
- Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA) – Show Google Ads to prospects who previously clicked on your Search Ads
- Dynamic Remarketing – Special Ads only suited for e-commerce websites
- YouTube Remarketing – Show video to prospects while they are watching other videos on Youtube…how cool!
Top Benefits Of Using Remarketing
- Keep your new and existing customers engaged and coming back to your website
- Reduce your cost per lead/customer from search engine marketing by recapturing prospects coming to your website through various channels
- Stay competitive on search and social channels
- Use more engaging rich media format including video, image and animated Ads to target prospects and customers
What Types Of Businesses Can Use Remarketing?
- Local businesses for e.g. carpet cleaning, auto body shops, vet clinics, restaurant and pretty much any local business
- National and global brands/businesses
- E-commerce websites
- Most service businesses for e.g. law firms, accountants, landscaping, etc.