Reach out to your audience on the Go! to improve conversion and lead generation using Mobile Ads
Smartphone users form a growing proportion of the population on internet and it would be a grave mistake to ignore them. With Mobile Ads, you can see your ads featured on Google searches done through smartphones on content websites, videos and mobile apps.
Why Focus on a Mobile Strategy?
How Can you make Mobile Ads More Effective?
To make mobile Ads more effective, it is inevitable to have a mobile-friendly website – a website that can make mobile browsing easy! A good browsing experience is important to achieve a high ROI on mobile Ads. So not just a mobile Ad campaign, a mobile-friendly website is equally important to get the full benefits of running a Mobile Marketing campaign.
Here are some interesting statistics about mobile users worldwide:
- 17.4% of Global Web Traffic Comes Through Mobile (Source: Mashable)
- Americans spend more time on mobile phones than TV which is about 150 min. per day. (Source: AdAge)
- U.S. mobile ad spending is projected to hit $11.8 billion in 2014
- There was a 75% growth in U.S. mobile Ad spending for 2013
- Before year’s end (2014), mobile ads will account for more than 50% of Facebook’s revenue; Google’s projected mobile ad revenue is $4 billion
- In 2013, there were 123.1 million U.S. tablet users (projected 143.2 million in 2014)
- Smartphone Users Worldwide Will Total 1.75 Billion in 2014 (Source: emarketer)
- U.S. unique visitors who access Facebook via mobile device: 110 million (Source: AdAge)
- Average minutes a day adults spend using mobile devices: 141 (Source: AdAge)
- Total spending on mobile advertising will soar from roughly $8.5 billion this year to more than $31.1 billion in 2017 (Source: MarketingCharts)
Contact Pat’s Marketing to develop an effective mobile marketing strategy for your business.
Call us today – 1.888.488.7287 or fill out the form below.