Pay Per Click (PPC) Management Toronto – Google & Bing PPC Agency Toronto
Search Engine Marketing has quickly become a very popular form of marketing on search engines like Google, Bing/Yahoo mainly because of the speed of results it can help you achieve. Pay Per Click (PPC) is the most popular form of Search Engine Marketing model where you essentially pay for targeted clicks or calls. Whether your business goal is lead generation, product sales or branding, and whether you are a small mom/pop business or a large sized corporation, Pay Per Click is very effective. Both Google & Bing provide Pay Per Click (PPC) programs. As an experienced Toronto PPC Management agency with Google & Bing certification, we provide Pay Per Click (PPC) management services to clients to GET FAST & AFFORDABLE RESULTS.
What’s included in PPC Management?
- Client & competition research to come up with a PPC strategy
- Keyword research & campaign setup (or re-setup in case of an existing account)
- Google Ads Management and/or Bing PPC campaign management from start to end
- All PPC accounts are supervised by the company owner! You directly work with the owner not a sales rep.
- Click fraud tracking & automatic blocking
- Campaign monitoring, optimization & pro-active recommendations
- Landing page changes
- Reporting once per month (Keyword, Budget, Geographical click distribution)
- Email / Phone support with monthly catch up meeting
- You have complete ownership of your Google Ads account
- Flat Management Fees not a percentage of your budget.
- Complete transparency…We place your card directly on Google so you are only billed for what you consume.
- Remarketing (Recommended): With Remarketing, you can bring back prospects to your website who initially left from your website without taking action.
- Display Ads: Display Ads show next to contextually relevant website content. For e.g. if you are a currency exchange company, you could show an Ad next to an article on exchange rates or a site showing current exchange rates.
Why Us vs other Toronto PPC Agencies?
- We are Google Ads certified & Google Partner company. We also hold the Bing Ads accredited professional status
- We have 10+ years experience in Bing & Google Ads management with a very high success rate
- You work directly with the owner of the company who is your Google Ads Management consultant so you get trustworthy suggestions & no selling unnecessary accessories!
- We charge a flat fee to manage your Google Ads unlike other PPC agencies who may not be very transparent in their management fees and how much funds are allocated to your click budget….BEWARE of such agencies!
- We have strong experience in both web design & PPC management unlike some agencies who only know one or the other. This means we know how to bring in relevant traffic to your website & also how to convert it into business
- We are a small business, driven by a passion for results and know our clients by name! So you get a personalized service without having to talk to a different person each time you call or email us.
- And finally our clients rate us very highly. See our reviews.
Get a Quality PPC Agency by your side for a very reasonable price!
Call us at 1-888-488-7287 / 647-822-7487 to know more.
“Did Excellent Job Promoting Our Law Firm With SEO & Pay Per Click!” –Sean Larjani, Toronto Lawyer
Pay Per Click(PPC) Program Highlights
With PPC, you only pay for highly relevant & targeted clicks to your website. You choose your keywords, the cities you want to target, the hours you want your Ads to show up and more. For e.g. if you are a paving company, you can choose to show Ads for keywords like ‘professional paving company’, from Mon-Fri 9 am to 5 pm in Toronto & Brampton only for instance.
Pay Per Click (PPC) can really help you jump start your business sales! While search engine optimization (SEO) takes several months to get your website in top positions of search results, Pay Per Click can get your website’s search ranking on top results instantly. You can start to get leads (calls/emails) from your website very quickly.
You can set out a daily or monthly budget you are comfortable with and rest assured you never pay more than what you have set your limits to. Budgets can be changed any time and there is no minimum spend requirement. This helps you keep a tighter control over your marketing spend. Our consultants can suggest a starting budget for your campaign or work as per the client’s budget.
With Google Ads and Bing Ads, you can choose to geographically target audience to the granularity of zip codes, cities, mile/km. radius, etc. Additionally you can even choose to set up different budgets for different geographies. Google Ads also supports geographic exclusion which means you can exclude specific markets with less business potential or interest. The geographic targeting can be altered at any time to experiment with different markets. This really gives business owners the ability to explore different geographical markets and control budgets by geography.
One of the biggest benefits of Pay Per Click is to be able to quite accurately measure your performance which eliminates guess work. With PPC you can track and gain market intelligence as to what works for your campaign, what doesn’t and which keywords your target market is using to search. You will know exactly how and where “each dollar was spent” i.e. which ads worked and which didn’t. All this performance data will help you measure and optimize your campaign for better performance.
With PPC, there is no long-term contracts to be signed. You can go month to month and start or stop your campaign anytime without any penalties.
Most people are ignorant about what search engine they use then where is the question of them knowing about PPC Ads…highly unlikely. So it completely a myth that PPC Ads don’t get clicked. In fact they get clicked more often because they are positioned at the very top of the page above organic results. This means they stand the best chance of being clicked first.
Popular PPC FAQs
How does Pay Per Click Work?
A Pay Per Click program can help you get your business listing in front of thousands of potential customers who are searching for your services on search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. When a prospect (searching for your services) clicks on your Ad, they are directed to your website. Each such targeted visit to your website presents a tangible opportunity to drive leads and sales or just get the word out for your brand.
As an example, if you are divorce lawyer in Toronto, a search for ‘divorce lawyer Toronto’ represents a needful buyer. With a Pay Per Click program, you can direct such buyers to your website and turn them into a client!
Can Pay Per Click (PPC) Help me Generate Leads & Business?
Pay Per Click, when done right, gives you very promising results i.e. leads & business. An experienced PPC Manager can help you get better & faster results. Pat’s Marketing have had their clients receive their first lead as fast as the same day they started the campaign!! Depending on the nature of your business, the lead generation timelines could be different but the scope is tremendous for businesses of any size and results are very promising. We have seen an average ROI of 2-10x the Ad spend on Pay Per Click campaigns.
Why Do you need to Hire a Pay Per Click Management Company?
There are many aspects involved in running a profitable Pay Per Click campaign. Factors include a conversion targeted website, choosing the right keywords, bidding strategy, writing an effective Ad copy, and much more. So it’s wise to hire a Pay Per Click management company who is experienced & can GET YOU RESULTS! Pat’s Marketing is a Google partner company and a Bing Ads Accredited Professional with the required knowledge and hands-on experience to handle your Pay Per Click campaign. So you can rest assured you can leave your PPC campaign to our Toronto PPC Management experts!
If you haven’t tried Pay Per Click for your business, or have tried it yourself or have tried working with other PPC agencies and failed, definitely reach out to us! There are many pseudo-marketers like college kid turned marketing guy or basement graphic designer turned marketing expert or even monster digital marketing companies who treat you like a number. So give Pat’s Marketing a call – 1-888-488-7287 and see the difference we can make for your business.
Popular search terms: google ads management services, google ad manager, adwords ppc manager, google adwords agency, ppc agency toronto, ppc management services toronto, ppc management toronto