Mayfield Pet Hospital, a vet clinic in Mayfield, Ohio, mostly relies on word of month to promote their services and get new customers. But with the increasing use of Internet and search engines to buy services online, Mayfield Pet Hospital owner Daniel Winger decided to turn to the Internet and make their practice more visible on the Internet before it was too late. When Mayfield Pet Hospital approached Pat’s Marketing and one of Pat’s alliance partner for a website design, they were completely unsure of what was required on the website. From that point, Pat’s Marketing along with alliance partner Jeff Roberts of Capstone Marketing Services, provided the required consultation and recommendations in keeping with the latest technology and marketing trends and needs.
The following features were provided on the Mayfield Pet Hospital website:
- A personalized website with the picture of the Mayfield Pet Hospital team that could comfort a pet owner before a visit to the clinic
- Vet Bio and pictures were posted on the website
- A section was introduced to Post Pet Pictures and funny videos on the website to bring the site to life
- Lost & Found Pet Section to help pet owners search for a lost pet
- A Pestimonials page containing current customer reviews
- Hours of Business & Driving directions to make it simple for pet owners to visit the clinic
- Mobile responsive design to enable an optimal browsing experience across any device or platform
Why a Mobile Responsive Website was crucial for Mayfield Pet Hospital?
A responsive website design (RWD) is crucial for pet lovers who may need to visit Mayfield Pet Hospital site in case of pet emergencies. A responsive website enables a web visitor to call the business by the click of a button making it convenient to use the website. Also with mobile browsing on the rise, it is imperative for a website designed in 2014 to be responsive.
Site Link – www.mayfieldpethospital.com
|Client Review:Recommending Jeff Roberts and Abhi Patel of Pat’s Marketing for their work and customer service, Daniel W. Winger, Owner/CEO Mayfield Pet Hospital says, “I am extremely impressed with my resulting website, www.mayfieldpethospital.com. I believe that my web page is top of the line comparing it with others in the industry. Jeff and Abhi took my ideas and suggestion in combination with their professional input and built a website that looks professional, fun and has already driven new business our way.” View Full Client Testimonial|
About Pat’s Marketing
Pat’s Marketing is a leading marketing consultant working with small businesses to help them come up with a profitable Internet Marketing strategy. Pat’s Marketing constantly strives for new ideas to give better service to its clients and help them get more business. Call now for a Free Consultation at 1.888.488.7287.